Published Jun 29, 2021
Do you know what your church building policy includes?
CSBC partnered with Ministry Pacific Insurance to review the intricacies of church insurance policies and their coverage.
Fritz Hahn, founder of Ministry Pacific, covered:
- Where most insurance policies provide inadequate coverage
- The role leadership plays in reconstruction
- Why it’s not too late!
- Who determined my church building values?
- Who is responsible for establishing these values?
- Where do I get a copy of my church building valuation?
- What information should be contained in my building valuation?
- How does the increased cost of building materials & shortage of skilled labor impact my building valuation?
- What key property coverages are necessary to successfully rebuild?
- What financial/construction role does the carrier play in rebuilding?
- Do I have to rebuild “like-kind” or can we rebuild a different style?
- Is it wise to carry high property deductibles?
- How do fire scores impact my church’s insurability?
- What is the CA FAIR Plan and how does it impact my current coverage?