Aplos Accounting For California Southern Baptist Churches
It’s a great time of year to explore how to upgrade your church accounting and learn the benefits of using Aplos Software. In this webinar, CSBC Success Specialists will provide step-by-step tips to customize your account, leverage fund accounting, and create and share all the reporting you need.
Through this webinar, you will learn how Aplos can help you:
- Easily create the financial and budgeting reports you need and share them with your ministry leaders
- Track designated funds, such as your missions fund or building fund, as well as their balances
- Quickly track weekly tithes and automatically create giving statements
- Encourage generosity and increase giving by offering automated recurring giving, integrated giving forms, and Text to Give
- Connect with your people using included church management features, such as Groups and Teams, contact lists, and Kids Check-In
Jeremy Covert and Amanda Horiuchi are Aplos California Southern Baptist Churches Specialists, and are passionate about helping churches find solutions in order to manage their finances and giving efforts. They have worked with key CSBC leadership and are determined to help you achieve your goals.
11:00 am - 12:30 pm