AB 506 Webinar
Please set aside Thursday, July 7th at 10:30 am and join us as we equip you with effective ministry resources as it relates to this important and timely issue. New California laws relating to protecting youth have made your job challenging as you work to comply with the new requirements of AB506. This training resource will help you to better understand the law, and what it takes to implement updated practices in your church. We will provide you with:
- An overview of these requirements
- A model child protection policy that meets the new California guidelines
- Guidance on state-required background checks, and
- Complimentary ministry-specific training that meets the requirements of AB506
This webinar, hosted by CSBC, will provide a leading panel of experts on this topic from California.
- Robert Brockman, esq. from BQB Law. Robert is one of California’s most experienced attorneys in handling abuse cases involving ministries and will discuss what this law means for your ministry.
- Leslie DeMattia from ChurchHRNetwork, who will help explain how to implement these practices in your ministry. As a bonus, ChurchHRNetwork will provide our CSBC ministries with complimentary access to all AB506 trainings and guides.
- Finally, Charlie Cutler from ChurchWest Insurance Services will discuss enforcement of these new requirements and provide you with step-by-step instructions on getting fully up to speed.
We encourage you, and others in your ministry to participate, as this will be authoritative guidance, from your partners at the CSBC, that we trust will assist you in your role of serving the church well. You can register for this important webinar here.