Thank you for your interest in supporting California missions through the California Mission Offering. CMO is in a transitional phase, and we are asking for your help in 2022 to make this changeover possible.
Traditionally, CSBC has promoted CMO during the fall months – September through the end of the year. However, not all churches celebrate and/or give to state missions during that time. To help churches access CMO materials as needed, CSBC will launch new materials each January, beginning in 2023 so churches can access printable materials and support California missions anytime during the year.
For the 2022 emphasis, CSBC is not producing materials for order, but instead is providing online resources for congregations which can either be printed using the church copier or copied at a local office supply store.
Bulletin inserts and posters – available now in English (We are working towards having Spanish, Korean and Chinese in the days ahead.) Materials are available in black/white and color.
Tips for printing bulletin inserts
Bulletin Inserts: 8.5 x 11 to be cut in half to yield two, 8.5 x 5.5 inserts
Instructions for making copies for distribution. Remember all copiers are different and you may have to adjust these instructions.
• Select and open the PDF of the bulletin insert you want to print – black/white or color.
• Select “print” and choose the paper size – 8.5 x 11, color property – black/white or color, and choose “duplex” or “print on both sides” since the insert has copy on both the front and back.
• Select the number of inserts to print. Since there are two-up on a page, print half the number you need. (Printing 25 will yield 50 inserts, etc.)
• Print one copy to ensure everything looks correct – color, copy on both sides, etc. Once everything looks correct, proceed to print the number needed.
Three posters have been designed depicting Northern California, Central California, and Southern California landscapes. Choose whichever one you like or use a combination of the three.
Tips for printing posters
Remember all copiers are different and you may have to adjust these instructions.
• Select and open the PDF of the poster you want to print – black/white or color.
• Select “print” and choose the paper size – 11 x 17 and color property – black/white or color.
• Select the number of posters to print.
• Print one copy to ensure everything looks correct. Print the number of posters you need to promote the offering in your congregation.
Videos – our long (8-minute) “Consider California” video is available here for downloading. A shorter (3-minute) video will be available in early August.
Envelopes – CSBC has a very limited number of offering envelopes available on a first-come basis. Please fill in and submit this form to order offering envelopes. Once the envelopes in stock are depleted, they no longer will be available for 2022. We appreciate your understanding.