Bulletin inserts and posters – Materials are available in black/white and color.
Tips for printing bulletin inserts
Bulletin Inserts: 8.5 x 11 to be cut in half to yield two, 8.5 x 5.5 inserts
Instructions for making copies for distribution. Remember all copiers are different and you may have to adjust these instructions.
• Select and open the PDF of the bulletin insert you want to print – black/white or color.
• Select “print” and choose the paper size – 8.5 x 11, color property – black/white or color, and choose “duplex” or “print on both sides” since the insert has copy on both the front and back.
• Select the number of inserts to print. Since there are two-up on a page, print half the number you need. (Printing 25 will yield 50 inserts, etc.)
• Print one copy to ensure everything looks correct – color, copy on both sides, etc. Once everything looks correct, proceed to print the number needed.
Three posters have been designed depicting Northern California, Central California, and Southern California landscapes. Choose whichever one you like or use a combination of the three.
Tips for printing posters
Remember all copiers are different and you may have to adjust these instructions.
• Select and open the PDF of the poster you want to print – black/white or color.
• Select “print” and choose the paper size – 11 x 17 and color property – black/white or color.
• Select the number of posters to print.
• Print one copy to ensure everything looks correct. Print the number of posters you need to promote the offering in your congregation.
Videos – Both an 8min and 4min video is available for download.
Envelopes – CSBC has a very limited number of offering envelopes available on a first-come basis. Please fill in and submit this form to order offering envelopes. Once the envelopes in stock are depleted, they no longer will be available for 2022. We appreciate your understanding.