The Annual Church Profile (ACP) tracks baptisms, attendance, and giving statistics in Southern Baptist life. As your state convention and SBC entities seek to minister to needs of California churches, having accurate, up-to-date information is vital. The ACP information helps us evaluate needs, effectively plan events, prepare resources and allocate ministry funds.
For the 2019-2020 reporting year, report ACP data by no later than Monday, February 1, 2021.
How to Participate
Login to the SBC Worskpace with the username and password included in the packet you received and submit your church profile online. If you need assistance, please contact Steve Foss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559.256.0819.
Print the following three forms and use one of the following options to submit your information:
California Southern Baptist Convention
Attention: 2020 ACP
678 E Shaw Ave, Fresno CA 93710
Scan and Email
Send your scanned PDFs to email@example.com with the subject line: 2020 ACP
Fax your completed forms to 559.229.2824
Here are five reasons to complete an ACP!
- Family – You are an important part of the Southern Baptist family! This small task benefits the entire SBC and its mission of reaching the world with the Gospel.
- History – Historical statistics about your congregation are maintained for you if/when needed.
- Resources – SBC agencies use ACP information to allocate funding and other resources to CSBC to benefit California churches.
- Representation – The SBC determines representation on national boards based on ACP information. Also, the number of messengers eligible from your church to attend state and national conventions is determined using ACP statistics.
- Communication – Information provided through the ACP survey enables your association and state convention to better communicate with and serve the needs of your congregation.